Documents Print in Reverse

I have a Canon BJC-240 printer and when I print a document with multiple
pages, it always prints the last page first, in reverse order. I've checked
the properties for the printer and it seems to be ok. How do I change it so
that the documents print in ascending page sequence?

What program are you using when it does this? For instance, in Adobe
Reader, if you go to File, Print and look in the Print Range section, you
can remove the check from Reverse pages.

In Microsoft Word, you can open a document, then go to File, Print (or Print
Setup), click Paper on the Page setup sheet, then click the Print Options
button and click the box next to Reverse print order.

I do not see a place to configure this on my printer driver setup, only
within the print dialog for different applications that support this. Each
manufacturer writes their drivers to support different things, so yours may
be somewhere in the printer properties but I couldn't tell you where. Canon
would be the place to check on this if you don't find that your applications
are setup to reverse print.

PattyL