Documents Print in Reverse

I have a Canon BJC-240 printer and when I print a document with multiple
pages, it always prints the last page first, in reverse order. I've checked
the properties for the printer and it seems to be ok. How do I change it so
that the documents print in ascending page sequence?
1 answer Last reply
More about documents print reverse

    What program are you using when it does this? For instance, in Adobe
    Reader, if you go to File, Print and look in the Print Range section, you
    can remove the check from Reverse pages.

    In Microsoft Word, you can open a document, then go to File, Print (or Print
    Setup), click Paper on the Page setup sheet, then click the Print Options
    button and click the box next to Reverse print order.

    I do not see a place to configure this on my printer driver setup, only
    within the print dialog for different applications that support this. Each
    manufacturer writes their drivers to support different things, so yours may
    be somewhere in the printer properties but I couldn't tell you where. Canon
    would be the place to check on this if you don't find that your applications
    are setup to reverse print.

    PattyL

    "RMB0718" <RMB0718@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have a Canon BJC-240 printer and when I print a document with multiple
    > pages, it always prints the last page first, in reverse order. I've
    > checked
    > the properties for the printer and it seems to be ok. How do I change it
    > so
    > that the documents print in ascending page sequence?

Microsoft Printers Windows XP