joan

Added on hp deskjet 990Cxi the printer my computer had was a Lexmark.This Hp
looks connected in every way, But wont work at all.

joan Wrote:
> Added on hp deskjet 990Cxi the printer my computer had was a
> Lexmark.This Hp
> looks connected in every way, But wont work at all.

Please give us more information about your problem with the printer.
For example, what type of connection are you using? What operating
system? Did you add the correct drivers? Can it print out test pages or
does the print job goes to the spool at all? Those are just some example
questions to help minimize confusion when we answer your questions.
Thank you

--
Evolution54

joan

"Evolution54" wrote:

> joan Wrote:
> > Added on hp deskjet 990Cxi the printer my computer had was a
> > Lexmark.This Hp
> > looks connected in every way, But wont work at all.
>
> Please give us more information about your problem with the printer.
> For example, what type of connection are you using? What operating
> system? Did you add the correct drivers? Can it print out test pages or
> does the print job goes to the spool at all? Those are just some example
> questions to help minimize confusion when we answer your questions.
> Thank you
>

> --
> Evolution54
> I'm useing linksys. My OS is Windows XP. Wont print anything. Please talk to me about the drivers.

Are you trying to connect both printers via the parallel (LPT) port?
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging