Hope someone can help me - Hooked up the printer, which we have had for some
time, to our new Windows based computer. Had to download a driver and
software, and the computer seems to recognize the printer/port, but nothing
will print, not even a test page. Help? And thanks
--
Tyrless

Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=yes&infoType=FAQs&oid=23952&prodoid=36478880&category=Products

Welcome to the Epson Recycle program!
http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/Recycle/RecycleProgram.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=yes

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Tyrless" wrote:

| Hope someone can help me - Hooked up the printer, which we have had for some
| time, to our new Windows based computer. Had to download a driver and
| software, and the computer seems to recognize the printer/port, but nothing
| will print, not even a test page. Help? And thanks
| --
| Tyrless

No, no, no.... install software BEFORE connecting printer to PC.

Now you'll have to uninstall and reinstall:

Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging