Sandyserf

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2002
Not sure where I should post this question ???? I have been getting hit with the virus W32.klezH@mm once or twice a day since Saturday. Why am I getting hit all of a sudden? I think I only had two viruses hit in the last two years. Of course, I have an anti-virus program and haven't been hurt by it. It's just that it is such a pain. Guess my question is how did they end up choosing my email address ??? :>( Sorry if I chose the wrong place to post.
Sandyserf

CALV

Distinguished
May 17, 2001
prpbably one of your friends got it, then klez mailed it to everyone in your friends address book, then their friends etc, many of these are more than likely friends/contacts of yours so will be unknowingly sending mail?
I'v had bugbear fired at me 3 times this week already lol, norton just tells it to f*** off ;)

If they squeeze olives to get olive oil, how do they get baby oil?

Best way to solve it is to send an email to all in your address book, describing the problem. Chances are that one of them either has the virus or has passed it on. Then get them to do the same with their address books. Once everyone has anti-virus protection for the thing, it should leave you all alone.

<b><font color=blue>~ <A HREF="http://www.btvillarin.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=324" target="_new">My System Specs</A> ~<font color=blue></b> :wink: