can select a default printer

blah

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I am using XP home
I have 2 printers set up to this computer
Recently when I was to print a document, it said that no printers were
installed so I went to 'Printers and Faxes' in control panel and attempted to
set one of my printers as the default but i cant. I can right click on the
icon but i when i click on 'set as default' nothing happens. I also tried to
set the other printer as default but also nothing happens. What can i do? I
cant print at all!!

Any help much appreciated

Start your print spooler:

http://www.coribright.com/windows/Article%20Nine.htm
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

"blah" <blah@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am using XP home
> I have 2 printers set up to this computer
> Recently when I was to print a document, it said that no printers were
> installed so I went to 'Printers and Faxes' in control panel and attempted
> set one of my printers as the default but i cant. I can right click on the
> icon but i when i click on 'set as default' nothing happens. I also tried
> set the other printer as default but also nothing happens. What can i do?
> cant print at all!!
>
> Any help much appreciated

TRENDING THREADS