Add a printer doesn't work.

I asked some poeple i know. Some say it maybe a specified module might
not be found? I don't know if that helps but hopefully you can find a
solution.

--
Queb

Byte

Use the original installation CD that came with the printer. Do not plug the
printer in until told to do so. When it asks you to plug it in you can
redirect
it to the newly download driver to install. Right now you'll need to
uninstall
what you've done.
Uninstall & reinstall Printer
XP-WNP