Wireless Printing

August 22, 2005 4:56:10 PM

I just set up a wireless network at home - and I have my printer hooked up to
my main system - how do I get the wireless networked computers to print??

More about : wireless printing

Anonymous
a b F Wireless
August 22, 2005 7:47:39 PM

Wireless Print Server
http://www.wi-fiplanet.com/reviews/article.php/3299911

Various Linksys Print Servers
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.asp?Submit=li...

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Alex" wrote:

| I just set up a wireless network at home - and I have my printer hooked up to
| my main system - how do I get the wireless networked computers to print??
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
August 23, 2005 3:08:08 AM

Can the wireless connected computer access a shared folder on the "main
system"?
If you can't do folder sharing, you almost certainly won't be able to
printer sharing.

What OS is running on each of the computers?
--
Bruce Sanderson MVP Printing
http://members.shaw.ca/bsanders

!