Trying to find cd anywhere at all (old cd)

I've looked all over the internet, and i can't find anyone who still owns original Saturn publishing CD compilation of many shareware games. Auction sites were my last hope and they didn't pan out. If anyone can help me find it, i believe it was specifically called: Saturn galaxy of games.
2 answers Last reply
More about trying find
  1. Hmmm...it appears that Saturn was bought out by RomTech...which was bought out by eGames. Heh...heh. eGames does sell many compilations - which can be bought on Ebay under the name Galaxy of Games. Finding someone who owns a copy of the original Saturn Publishing compilation (link below) may be more difficult (I couldn't find one).

http://elisoftware.org/index.php?title=Galaxy_Of_Games_(PC,_CD-ROM)_Saturn_Publishing_-_1994_USA,_Canada_Release
  2. rwojy said:
    I've looked all over the internet, and i can't find anyone who still owns original Saturn publishing CD compilation of many shareware games. Auction sites were my last hope and they didn't pan out. If anyone can help me find it, i believe it was specifically called: Saturn galaxy of games.

I was looking to see if I could find a CD-ROM of Saturn's Galaxy of Games for a newer OS and I found this. I assume this answers my question and they aren't available, however, if you still want this disc, I have one you can have. An email you can use to get me is sunnydcat@gmail.com.
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Games CD-Rom Internet Video Games