We are trying to print an Acrobat file double-sided on 11 x 17 paper in
booklet form. In Windows 98, we used to get a window that let us select
paper size and binding side, but in XP, we no longer get this window. Path
for that was Print / (printer) Properties / Layout tab: Pages Per Sheet
drop-down menu, select Booklet. Before, we go the extra window; now we do
not. Our attempts to print have yielded various forms of the pages in the
wrong orientation, wrong size, or wrong binding side. CAn anyone help?

That should be part of the Adobe software.... have you changed versions of
Acrobat?
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

"SAM HDC" <SAM HDC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> We are trying to print an Acrobat file double-sided on 11 x 17 paper in
> booklet form. In Windows 98, we used to get a window that let us select
> paper size and binding side, but in XP, we no longer get this window.
> Path
> for that was Print / (printer) Properties / Layout tab: Pages Per Sheet
> drop-down menu, select Booklet. Before, we go the extra window; now we do
> not. Our attempts to print have yielded various forms of the pages in the
> wrong orientation, wrong size, or wrong binding side. CAn anyone help?

That's possible (it would have happened before I started). We have 6.0 now.
If it's an Adobe thing, any suggestions on the best way to investigat that?