DNF's ESRB Summary Was Worth the 14-yr Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
[citation][nom]HansVonOhain[/nom]Lol at political loudmouths. Australia will ban this game, thats for sure.[/citation]

Damn it stupid Australian ratings, You have no idea how many people complain to those people who control the ratings, I even got a reply in PDF format, they typed it up, printed it, scanned it then sent it to me as a PDF, you can even see the edges of the paper!

Just shows how dumb they are..

Thunderfox

Distinguished
Sep 3, 2006
I just hope they didn't spend all their time trying to cram sex jokes into the game rather than designing something that is fun to play. The mature content and humor of the original was part of its appeal certainly, but the game itself was just fundamentally well done. I hope the same can be said of the long awaited sequel.

And writing on the walls with a turd is just stupid. The fact that they took the time to put that in had better mean that there are a thousand other more interesting little interactions you can do, because that would be last on my list of priorities if I were a game designer.

tburns1

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2009
Poopy writing?!? I don't have a secret desire to do that. I don't see DNF as a vehicle for me to say "Yes, finally I can live the dream without getting dirty!" Duke's got more problems then I had realized.

Rendered b00bies however ...

Status
Not open for further replies.