ECP printer port

a b α HP
August 28, 2005 1:03:03 PM

I am trying to install driver for my ooficejet 600. It says to make sure the
ECP printer port is active. When I follow the prompts my computer says
Printer Port LPT1 and does not say ECP as directed at the HP site. How do I
activate the ECP?

More about : ecp printer port

August 28, 2005 5:16:44 PM

Check the port setting in the BIOS.