Can you recommend a PDF writer, preferably free?

CutePDF Writer
http://www.cutepdf.com/Products/CutePDF/writer.asp

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Dennis Marks" wrote:

| Can you recommend a PDF writer, preferably free?

On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 16:36:26 -0500, "Carey Frisch [MVP]"
<cnfrisch@nospamgmail.com> wrote:

>CutePDF Writer
>http://www.cutepdf.com/Products/CutePDF/writer.asp

Carey, I'm not familiar with either product but am looking to get
started. Can you say why you recommend CutePDF over PrimoPDF
<http://www.primopdf.com/>?

http://OakRoadSystems.com/
"What in heaven's name brought you to Casablanca?"
"My health. I came to Casablanca for the waters."
"The waters? What waters? We're in the desert."
"I was misinformed."