Default printer

I can not set the default printer on my Dell computer with a Dell A940
printer. It was working, but now it is not. I've reinstalled the printer, but
it didn't help. Any ideas?
--
Cody Strodtman
2 answers Last reply

    I havent ever had this kind of problem although i have used the dell a 940.
    i always thought u could right click it and choose what the default was... As
    long as u delete any of the extra ones u have installed you should not have a
    problem

    "Cody Strodtman" wrote:

    > I can not set the default printer on my Dell computer with a Dell A940
    > printer. It was working, but now it is not. I've reinstalled the printer, but
    > it didn't help. Any ideas?
    > --
    > Cody Strodtman

    Did you uninstall it correctly first? It's a rebadged Lexmark, so you may
    wish to look at Steps 15 thru 17 at:

    After the cleanup, download a new set of software drivers from the Dell
    website.

    Install the software and do NOT reconnect the printer until the software
    tell you to do so.
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    Printing & Imaging

    "Cody Strodtman" <CodyStrodtman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I can not set the default printer on my Dell computer with a Dell A940
    > printer. It was working, but now it is not. I've reinstalled the printer,
    > but
    > it didn't help. Any ideas?
    > --
    > Cody Strodtman