Printer won't work after upgrade from ME to XP

I upgraded from ME to XP yesterday and now I can't print. The print button
is on but nothing happens when I go to print a document.
2 answers Last reply
More about printer work upgrade

    Visit your printer manufacturer's support web site and search for
    Windows XP drivers designed for your specific printer model,
    download and install them. Make sure to uninstall the old printer
    drivers before installing the new ones.

    Resources for troubleshooting printing problems in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;308028

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "susan" wrote:

    | I upgraded from ME to XP yesterday and now I can't print. The print button
    | is on but nothing happens when I go to print a document.

    Thank you Carey. I will check that out right now.

    "Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote:

    > Visit your printer manufacturer's support web site and search for
    > Windows XP drivers designed for your specific printer model,
    > download and install them. Make sure to uninstall the old printer
    > drivers before installing the new ones.
    >
    > Resources for troubleshooting printing problems in Windows XP
    > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;308028
    >
    > --
    > Carey Frisch
    > Microsoft MVP
    > Windows XP - Shell/User
    > Microsoft Newsgroups

    > "susan" wrote:
    >
    > | I upgraded from ME to XP yesterday and now I can't print. The print button
    > | is on but nothing happens when I go to print a document.

Windows XP Microsoft Printers