Printer won't work after upgrade from ME to XP

August 29, 2005 7:04:02 PM

I upgraded from ME to XP yesterday and now I can't print. The print button
is on but nothing happens when I go to print a document.

More about : printer work upgrade

Anonymous
August 29, 2005 9:21:19 PM

Visit your printer manufacturer's support web site and search for
Windows XP drivers designed for your specific printer model,
download and install them. Make sure to uninstall the old printer
drivers before installing the new ones.

Resources for troubleshooting printing problems in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;308028

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"susan" wrote:

| I upgraded from ME to XP yesterday and now I can't print. The print button
| is on but nothing happens when I go to print a document.
August 29, 2005 9:21:20 PM

Thank you Carey. I will check that out right now.

!