How to uncheck "collate" option when printing

Hi, I am trying to to get my "collate" option to stay unchecked when I
print. Is there a way to get it to automatically stay unchecked.
Thanks for any help

--
Esuehr
1 answer Last reply

    That is not a feature within WindowsXP. It is a function within the app you
    are using that came with your printer, which, by the way, you have not
    identified.
    Making Good NewsGroup Posts
    http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
    --
    XP-WNP
    Today is the first day of the

    "Esuehr" wrote:

    > Hi, I am trying to to get my "collate" option to stay unchecked when I
    > print. Is there a way to get it to automatically stay unchecked.
    > Thanks for any help
    >

    > --
    > Esuehr

Fax Microsoft Windows XP