How to uncheck "collate" option when printing

August 30, 2005 7:41:33 PM

Hi, I am trying to to get my "collate" option to stay unchecked when I
print. Is there a way to get it to automatically stay unchecked.
Thanks for any help

--
Esuehr
August 30, 2005 7:41:34 PM

That is not a feature within WindowsXP. It is a function within the app you
are using that came with your printer, which, by the way, you have not
identified.
Making Good NewsGroup Posts
http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
--