network printing work in IE and Notepad, but not Office / ..

I've got a question about a problem that keeps occuring on my pc's in this
network.

Every time I (winxp sp2) try to print on a printer (epson 5800l) on a
network-connected pc (winxp or win NT Server <= 2 pc's) using office-apps or
adobe apps it give's me a spooler error. But when printing directly from
notepad of IE it works fine.

Why is this and does anybody have a solution. This problem just appeared a
few weeks ago.

Anything important happend during that 14 day period that might have caused
this?
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

"Paul M" <Paul M@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I've got a question about a problem that keeps occuring on my pc's in this
> network.
>
> Every time I (winxp sp2) try to print on a printer (epson 5800l) on a
> network-connected pc (winxp or win NT Server <= 2 pc's) using office-apps
> or
> adobe apps it give's me a spooler error. But when printing directly from
> notepad of IE it works fine.
>
> Why is this and does anybody have a solution. This problem just appeared a
> few weeks ago.

Nothing Important, no new software/hardware. The problem occures on all pc's
in my network. It is possible to print everything on the printer-connected
pc's.

Paul

"Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

> Anything important happend during that 14 day period that might have caused
> this?
> --
> Cari (MS-MVP)
> Printing & Imaging
>

> "Paul M" <Paul M@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I've got a question about a problem that keeps occuring on my pc's in this
> > network.
> >
> > Every time I (winxp sp2) try to print on a printer (epson 5800l) on a
> > network-connected pc (winxp or win NT Server <= 2 pc's) using office-apps
> > or
> > adobe apps it give's me a spooler error. But when printing directly from
> > notepad of IE it works fine.
> >
> > Why is this and does anybody have a solution. This problem just appeared a
> > few weeks ago.

TRENDING THREADS