Sign in with
Your question

Anyone know the specs on the stock Lian Li fans?

Tags:
  • Heatsinks
  • Cases
  • Lian Li
  • Overclocking
Last response: in Overclocking
December 1, 2002 8:48:08 PM

I'm probably going to be grabbing some Panaflos to replace my current ones... does anyone know what the specs on the stock ones from the Lian Li cases (noise and cfms) so I have a better idea of what to compare the different Panaflo fans to?

Thanks

More about : specs stock lian fans

December 1, 2002 9:52:25 PM

Have you read my fan review?
Its so hard to tell what the stock speeds of fans are, but at least lianli have switches so their fans can run at high, medium and low.

Suffice to say they are pretty high speed fans, and thus noisy.
Panflo's are much much much quieter.

<b>Just because someone's a member of an ethnic minority doesn't mean they're not a nasty small-minded little jerk. <i>Terry Pratchett</i></b>
December 2, 2002 2:31:31 AM

just read it... helps me confirm panaflo is the way to go, but ideally what i'm looking for is the noise and airflow of the stock ones (one high i guess, i didn't notice much of a noise difference so that's where i leave them)
Related resources
December 2, 2002 2:41:05 AM

And is there anything on the Lian-Li website?

<b>Just because someone's a member of an ethnic minority doesn't mean they're not a nasty small-minded little jerk. <i>Terry Pratchett</i></b>
December 2, 2002 2:45:54 AM

i looked around for about 15 minutes... all i figured out is that the fans are ball bearing :p 
December 2, 2002 2:54:33 AM

hmmm. not much help is it.
Have to find someone who actually has one of those cases, or possibly the rated current for the fan to estimate speed & noise.

!