MMORPG prices are they taxed?

Are all of the major games taxed on their monthly fees? Does someone
have a prepared list of what the different games charge? Specifically
i am interested in EQ2, WoW, L2 and UO. thanks.
2 answers Last reply
More about mmorpg prices taxed

    In <5mlsg15c357f1vvr8fjsmgkh927iv3mos8@4ax.com> mike allegretto <rallegre@stny.rr.com> writes:

    > Are all of the major games taxed on their monthly fees? Does someone
    > have a prepared list of what the different games charge? Specifically
    > i am interested in EQ2, WoW, L2 and UO. thanks.

    I'm confused. Are you asking about monthly fees, or are you asking
    about taxes?

    --
    John Gordon "It's certainly uncontaminated by cheese."
    gordon@panix.com

    Why don't you just check their websites for prices?

    And almost any product of any type that is sold in more than one state will
    be taxed.

    "mike allegretto" <rallegre@stny.rr.com> wrote in message

    > Are all of the major games taxed on their monthly fees? Does someone
    > have a prepared list of what the different games charge? Specifically
    > i am interested in EQ2, WoW, L2 and UO. thanks.

Mmorpg Games World Of Warcraft Video Games