  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 26, 2005 3:41:05 AM

Are all of the major games taxed on their monthly fees? Does someone
have a prepared list of what the different games charge? Specifically
i am interested in EQ2, WoW, L2 and UO. thanks.

More about : mmorpg prices taxed

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 26, 2005 7:16:18 PM

In <5mlsg15c357f1vvr8fjsmgkh927iv3mos8@4ax.com> mike allegretto <rallegre@stny.rr.com> writes:

> Are all of the major games taxed on their monthly fees? Does someone
> have a prepared list of what the different games charge? Specifically
> i am interested in EQ2, WoW, L2 and UO. thanks.

I'm confused. Are you asking about monthly fees, or are you asking
about taxes?

--
John Gordon "It's certainly uncontaminated by cheese."
gordon@panix.com

Why don't you just check their websites for prices?

And almost any product of any type that is sold in more than one state will
be taxed.

!