data cable

I have an LG6000. Bought a data cable on the internet.
I loaded LG drivers. Seems to be loaded.
Is there any way around buying the software that costs more then the cable
to be able to see photos from the phone?

--
Sussertown

"Eliminate annoying spam!
My mailbox is protected by iHateSpam, the #1-rated spam buster."

http://www.ihatespam.net
3 answers Last reply
More about data cable

    Asussertown wrote:
    > I have an LG6000. Bought a data cable on the internet.
    > I loaded LG drivers. Seems to be loaded.
    > Is there any way around buying the software that costs more then the cable
    > to be able to see photos from the phone?

    Check out http://bitpim.sourceforge.net/

    Rich

    On 4/14/05 3:09 PM, in article X9ydnTh3nbaOQcPfRVn-vA@comcast.com, "Rich"
    <mathwhiz@mathwhiz.org> wrote:

    > Asussertown wrote:
    >> I have an LG6000. Bought a data cable on the internet.
    >> I loaded LG drivers. Seems to be loaded.
    >> Is there any way around buying the software that costs more then the cable
    >> to be able to see photos from the phone?
    >>

    > Check out http://bitpim.sourceforge.net/
    >
    > Rich

    And for other tutorials, see:

    http://home.nycap.rr.com/stopcbt/vx6000.html
    http://www.howardforums.com/archive/topic/246000-1.html

    --
    steve

    On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 12:52:41 -0600, Asussertown wrote:

    >I have an LG6000. Bought a data cable on the internet.
    >I loaded LG drivers. Seems to be loaded.
    >Is there any way around buying the software that costs more then the cable
    >to be able to see photos from the phone?

    BitPim from SourceForge. I believe it works with the 6000; I know it works with the 6100.

Verizon Cable Spam Internet Service Providers