define a non-standard size of paper

Hi,

You know how to define a non standard size of paper to print on it? (on XP)

In fact I must print my works in a 14 7/8 x 11 inches paper, it's not a
standard size so I'm having problems with some staff of the first page
printed in the second, and so on.

Do you know how to fix this?

Thanks.

PEREZ-BESSI Federico

Your print preferences should contain an option for user defined paper size.
This is an option of the printer driver and not XP.

On my Epson printer I go to file/print/preferences/paper/paper size/user
defined. At this point I can specify size and a name to refer to. This name
is saved and can be referred to at a later time. This is probably different
depending on type of printer.

"federico" <fperezbessi@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>

> You know how to define a non standard size of paper to print on it? (on
> XP)
>
> In fact I must print my works in a 14 7/8 x 11 inches paper, it's not a
> standard size so I'm having problems with some staff of the first page
> printed in the second, and so on.
>
> Do you know how to fix this?
>
> Thanks.
>

> PEREZ-BESSI Federico

Click Start, Printers and Faxes. When the dialog appears click File, Server
Properties. Click the "Create a new form" check box and enter the new paper
size.

.... Steve ...