WinFax PRO was working fine until I used WinFax Drag & Dro..

Does anyone have a clue as to why my WinFax software would get goofed up
because of this? The telephone icon in the active tray will not go away
either. When I try to Scan & Send a fax I get the message that the dialer is
already in use.

HELP!

Thanks,
Duane
2 answers Last reply
More about winfax working fine winfax drag

    Your 56K modem must be available. Are you online when trying to Fax?
    --
    XP-WNP
    Today is the first day of the

    "deverage" wrote:

    > Does anyone have a clue as to why my WinFax software would get goofed up
    > because of this? The telephone icon in the active tray will not go away
    > either. When I try to Scan & Send a fax I get the message that the dialer is
    > already in use.
    >
    > HELP!
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Duane

    did you reboot?
    ctrl-alt-delete and kill all tasks relating to WinFax. "wfxctl32"
    "faxmng32"
    this is a Windows XP fax support area,so you might not get many WinFax users
    here. Maybe post a message in a specific WinFax support forum like
    http://www.getfaxing.com

    "deverage" <deverage@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Does anyone have a clue as to why my WinFax software would get goofed up
    > because of this? The telephone icon in the active tray will not go away
    > either. When I try to Scan & Send a fax I get the message that the dialer
    > is
    > already in use.
    >
    > HELP!
    >
    > Thanks,