WinFax PRO was working fine until I used WinFax Drag & Dro..

September 7, 2005 5:43:01 PM

Does anyone have a clue as to why my WinFax software would get goofed up
because of this? The telephone icon in the active tray will not go away
either. When I try to Scan & Send a fax I get the message that the dialer is
already in use.

HELP!

Thanks,
Duane
September 8, 2005 11:55:06 AM

Your 56K modem must be available. Are you online when trying to Fax?
--
XP-WNP
Today is the first day of the

"deverage" wrote:

> Does anyone have a clue as to why my WinFax software would get goofed up
> because of this? The telephone icon in the active tray will not go away
> either. When I try to Scan & Send a fax I get the message that the dialer is
> already in use.
>
> HELP!
>
> Thanks,
> Duane
September 12, 2005 6:09:09 PM

did you reboot?
ctrl-alt-delete and kill all tasks relating to WinFax. "wfxctl32"
"faxmng32"
this is a Windows XP fax support area,so you might not get many WinFax users
here. Maybe post a message in a specific WinFax support forum like
http://www.getfaxing.com

!