AOL 9.0 Email Printing

Hi,
Thanks in advance for your help. When I print from AOL 9.0 email to a
Brother HL-5170DN printer. The left side words have part cut off. This only
happens in AOL mail. All other applications work fine. Tried HP4 driver. No
luck. Any ideas?
Using Windows XP.
Thanks
Dexter
1 answer Last reply
More about email printing

    Click File>Print Preview
    There you can change the settings in the toolbar for left and right margins
    to your specifications.

    --
    XP-WNP
    Today is the first day of the

    "C Southerland" wrote:

    > Hi,
    > Thanks in advance for your help. When I print from AOL 9.0 email to a
    > Brother HL-5170DN printer. The left side words have part cut off. This only
    > happens in AOL mail. All other applications work fine. Tried HP4 driver. No
    > luck. Any ideas?
    > Using Windows XP.
    > Thanks
    > Dexter