AOL 9.0 Email Printing

September 8, 2005 6:39:52 PM

Hi,
Thanks in advance for your help. When I print from AOL 9.0 email to a
Brother HL-5170DN printer. The left side words have part cut off. This only
happens in AOL mail. All other applications work fine. Tried HP4 driver. No
luck. Any ideas?
Using Windows XP.
Thanks
Dexter

More about : aol email printing

September 9, 2005 11:45:04 AM

Click File>Print Preview
There you can change the settings in the toolbar for left and right margins
to your specifications.

--
XP-WNP
Today is the first day of the