EQ 1 mana regen

Hi all

If I use those items and augmentation for mana + and / or HP regen+, up to
what number do they stack?
I mean if I use regen +5 aug and regen + 3 shield, do I get regen +8?
Is there any cap for those?
Anyone could tell me please?

<arcury@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi all
>
> If I use those items and augmentation for mana + and / or HP regen+, up to
> what number do they stack?
> I mean if I use regen +5 aug and regen + 3 shield, do I get regen +8?
> Is there any cap for those?
> Anyone could tell me please?

All numbers at 70, as I believe some may be capped lower at lower levels:

Mana regen: 15 base cap, can be expanded with AAs.
HP regen: 35.

Faned <faned@wyld.qx.net> wrote in

> <arcury@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Hi all
>>
>> If I use those items and augmentation for mana + and / or HP regen+,
>> up to what number do they stack?
>> I mean if I use regen +5 aug and regen + 3 shield, do I get regen +8?
>> Is there any cap for those?
>> Anyone could tell me please?
>
> All numbers at 70, as I believe some may be capped lower at lower
> levels:
>
> Mana regen: 15 base cap, can be expanded with AAs.

The cap can be raised to 20 mana regen from items using AAs.

> HP regen: 35.

Thought it was higher than 35, but don't honestly know. I should check
what I am up to now from items.

--
On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

On Steamfont
Graeme, 37 Dwarven Mystic, 24 Sage, Treasure Hunter <Tempest>
Aviv, 15 Gnome Brawler, 30 Provisioner

Jonathan

"Graeme Faelban" <RichardRapier@netscape.net> wrote in message
> Faned <faned@wyld.qx.net> wrote in
>
>> <arcury@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> Hi all
>>>
>>> If I use those items and augmentation for mana + and / or HP regen+,
>>> up to what number do they stack?
>>> I mean if I use regen +5 aug and regen + 3 shield, do I get regen +8?
>>> Is there any cap for those?
>>> Anyone could tell me please?
>>
>> All numbers at 70, as I believe some may be capped lower at lower
>> levels:
>>
>> Mana regen: 15 base cap, can be expanded with AAs.
>
> The cap can be raised to 20 mana regen from items using AAs.
>
>> HP regen: 35.
>>

> Thought it was higher than 35, but don't honestly know. I should check
> what I am up to now from items.

HP regen caps at 35 up to level 65. From 66 to 70 the cap increases by 2
points per level making the cap 45 for level 70 characters.
--
Sinaiel Soulmerchant
Wraith of Misericordia

Jonathan wrote:

> "Graeme Faelban" <RichardRapier@netscape.net> wrote in message

> HP regen caps at 35 up to level 65. From 66 to 70 the cap increases by 2
> points per level making the cap 45 for level 70 characters.

Note that this is unbuffed, you can have much much higher regen rates if
you include a variety of buffs.