Just recently, all my outgoing faxs fails ~ they just stay pending in the
outbox !! My modem is ok ~ able to receive fax and connect to the Internet.
"Apa tak kena?" (In Malay, that means 'what is wrong?') Please help.

West,
Langkawi Island, Malaysia

Byte

Ummm...Ummm...Ummm....(in English means recipients line is bussy).
Try again later.
--
XP-WNP
Today is the first day of the