anna

I am on a network printer and every time a job is finished printing, I get an
annoying pop-up telling me its printed. Can I remove this and if so, how?
Thanks

1. Go to Start > Settings > Printers and Faxes
2. From the Toolbar select: File > Server Properties > Advanced
3. Uncheck "Show informational notifications for local printers", click Apply.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Anna" wrote:

| I am on a network printer and every time a job is finished printing, I get an
| annoying pop-up telling me its printed. Can I remove this and if so, how?
| Thanks

anna

It worked! thanks so much for the step-by-step instructions - I needed it.
Take care. ;o)