bruno

Hi,
Does someone know of a way to set default printer page size via a script or
an exe ? We have HP printers and lexmark printers. I can install the print
driver and tcp ip port without problems but the page size always defaults to
Letter. Does one know of a way to set page size to A4 for all printer
settings (printing preferences, etc). I only found the printmediaready in the
registry but it changes only part of the configuration.
thanks in advance

bruno

bruno

Ok,
after searching the whole internet, i found that i had the tool just
installed on my pc with Windows 2003 Resource kit: Setprinter allows you to
do anything with printer configuration. Paper size, duplexing config,
permissions... you name it.
Great tool and free !
Bruno