Razer Taipan or Naga for BF3?

shad0w snip3r

Honorable
Sep 9, 2012
I have a razer taipan currently and the return period ends october 18. I'm thinking of sending it back for a naga 2012 instead because of the way it fits in my hand. It's not really uncomfortable, except for when I pick it up to move it not touching the mouse mat. What i'm asking is, anyone who has a naga, how does it feel when you pick it up? Does it stick easily in your hand or do you have to grip it? Are you able to press the 1-12 buttons while holding it? Any issues with pointer moving when it's not on the mat?

Solution
Naga is quite heavy, you'll still need some grip, even if minimal. My grip style is claw, and I have to tighten my fist a little bit when picking it up.
It took me good two months to get used to Naga, at first it was very uncomfortable (because of the shape). After using it for a while, actually, the 12 buttons became the norm for me. 2 days ago one button stopped working so I sent it to warranty service, and now that I am using spare mouse (normal cheap one), I can see how much Naga was better and how much I miss those buttons.