multiple faxes from my computer thru the internet print ve..

I am trying to send multiple faxes from my computer thru the internet, but
when I do it prints a copy of every fax out at my fax machine! This is waste
of my ink and paper. I want to turn this feature off if possible. I also
cannot figure out why only half of the list will go thru and the other half
will not.

--
Peaches

The printing of each fax would be a feature of your actual fax machine and
you'll need to read the fax machine's manual to determine how to disable
that feature.

While you are reading the manual check if there is a limit to the number of
faxes you can send in one go. It may again be a 'feature' to avoid others
sending spamfaxes.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging