New AA List (Humor)

Last response: in Video Games
August 29, 2005 2:45:45 PM

Found this site amusing. It's a humorous list of the new DDoN AA abilities.

http://eq1.eqsummoners.com/viewtopic.php?t=22661

More about : list humor

Anonymous
August 29, 2005 4:08:05 PM

Stanos Herkanor wrote:
> Found this site amusing. It's a humorous list of the new DDoN AA
> abilities.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/93fvw

Joking aside, and kinda OT, does anyone know a date when DoD is
supposed to go live?

Submitted by: Vidden
This message was submitted through the Erollisi Marr Forum
Anonymous
August 29, 2005 4:29:58 PM

Last I heard was Sept 13th I think it was.

Submitted by: Isloor
This message was submitted through the Erollisi Marr Forum
Anonymous
August 29, 2005 5:33:55 PM

"Vidden" <Vidden.1ujcqp@erollisimarr-dot-com-forum.com> wrote in message

> Stanos Herkanor wrote:
>> Found this site amusing. It's a humorous list of the new DDoN AA
>> abilities.
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/93fvw
>

> Joking aside, and kinda OT, does anyone know a date when DoD is
> supposed to go live?

" Expected launch date: September 13, 2005" per SoE's online store.
!