New AA List (Humor)

Found this site amusing. It's a humorous list of the new DDoN AA abilities.

http://eq1.eqsummoners.com/viewtopic.php?t=22661
3 answers Last reply
More about list humor

    Stanos Herkanor wrote:
    > Found this site amusing. It's a humorous list of the new DDoN AA
    > abilities.
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/93fvw

    Joking aside, and kinda OT, does anyone know a date when DoD is
    supposed to go live?

    Submitted by: Vidden
    This message was submitted through the Erollisi Marr Forum

    Last I heard was Sept 13th I think it was.

    Submitted by: Isloor

    "Vidden" <Vidden.1ujcqp@erollisimarr-dot-com-forum.com> wrote in message

    > Stanos Herkanor wrote:
    >> Found this site amusing. It's a humorous list of the new DDoN AA
    >> abilities.
    >>
    >> http://tinyurl.com/93fvw
    >

    > Joking aside, and kinda OT, does anyone know a date when DoD is
    > supposed to go live?

    " Expected launch date: September 13, 2005" per SoE's online store.

Games Video Games