Check Battery Charging?

Archived from groups: comp.sys.laptops,alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq (More info?)

I just replaced the battery for a Compaq Evo N400C and it will not charge
(or is just dead) Any suggestions where to check to see if there is a flaw
with a multimeter?
2 answers Last reply
More about check battery charging
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.laptops,alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq (More info?)

    In article <43o1e.4620$AN1.3587@fed1read03>, davidg35 <davidg35@cox.net>
    writes
    >I just replaced the battery for a Compaq Evo N400C and it will not charge
    >(or is just dead) Any suggestions where to check to see if there is a flaw
    >with a multimeter?

    Fresh torch battery?

    --
    Nicholas David Richards -

    "Où sont les neiges d'antan?"
  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.laptops,alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq (More info?)

    "Nicholas D Richards" <nicholas@salmiron.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
    > In article <43o1e.4620$AN1.3587@fed1read03>, davidg35 <davidg35@cox.net>
    > writes
    >>I just replaced the battery for a Compaq Evo N400C and it will not charge
    >>(or is just dead) Any suggestions where to check to see if there is a flaw
    >>with a multimeter?
    >>

    > Fresh torch battery?
    >
    > --
    > Nicholas David Richards -
    >
    > "Où sont les neiges d'antan?"

    Used Battery from ebay from a seller with good rep.

Compaq Battery Laptops Computers