which hi-speed data card?

I was looking at the five data cards on VZW's website, and couldn't
find any ways in which they were different. The "compare features"
shows that they are essentially all the same.

Does anyone have any advice on which PCMCIA card to get?

Thanks.

-Joel

Make sure it does EV-DO, that's the new, faster standard. I have the PC
5220 and had very good results, I've seen reports that the new MErlin is
even better.

--
Thomas M. Goethe

"Dr. Joel M. Hoffman" <joel@exc.com> wrote in message

> I was looking at the five data cards on VZW's website, and couldn't
> find any ways in which they were different. The "compare features"
> shows that they are essentially all the same.
>
> Does anyone have any advice on which PCMCIA card to get?
>
> Thanks.
>
> -Joel

I have three PC5220 and they all work very well with EVDO and 1xRTT systems.