Job spools but does not go to printer

I was printing fine then the next page in the same document ( I was printing
them one at a time as I was creating them) went to the que but would not
print. I went through all of the troubleshooting steps and have spoken to my
manufacturer but continue to have the problem.

Any ideas.
2 answers Last reply
More about spools printer

    Will the printer print other documents properly?
    Will the printer print the complete document?
    Did you save the document prior to printing?

    With the small amount of information you furnished, the problem might be in:
    Application
    Print Spooler
    Printer Driver
    Storage space (HD)
    Etc.

    It really helps if you give us details, such as
    Name of the application and version
    Printer model and mfr
    printer driver version
    Win XP SP1 or SP2
    processor, amount of ram, Mother Board model/mfr, video card
    Size and free space on hard drive
    What else is running in background (virus checker, anti spyware, firewall,
    etc.)

    "Rainbowrider" <Rainbowrider@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I was printing fine then the next page in the same document ( I was
    printing
    > them one at a time as I was creating them) went to the que but would not
    > print. I went through all of the troubleshooting steps and have spoken to
    my
    > manufacturer but continue to have the problem.
    >
    > Any ideas.

    Hi,

    if you print for yourself, check sequence of
    (these are Api-Calls, in other languages than C there must exist similar
    Calls)

    StartDoc
    StartPage
    EndPage
    StartPage
    EndPage
    EndDoc

    eperhaps EndDoc or EndPage is missing when printing the last page

    Dieter

    "Chuck" <cdkuder@msn.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Will the printer print other documents properly?
    > Will the printer print the complete document?
    > Did you save the document prior to printing?
    >
    > With the small amount of information you furnished, the problem might be
    > in:
    > Application
    > Print Spooler
    > Printer Driver
    > Storage space (HD)
    > Etc.
    >
    > It really helps if you give us details, such as
    > Name of the application and version
    > Printer model and mfr
    > printer driver version
    > Win XP SP1 or SP2
    > processor, amount of ram, Mother Board model/mfr, video card
    > Size and free space on hard drive
    > What else is running in background (virus checker, anti spyware, firewall,
    > etc.)
    >
    > "Rainbowrider" <Rainbowrider@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> I was printing fine then the next page in the same document ( I was
    > printing
    >> them one at a time as I was creating them) went to the que but would not
    >> print. I went through all of the troubleshooting steps and have spoken to
    > my
    >> manufacturer but continue to have the problem.
    >>
    >> Any ideas.

Microsoft Printers Windows XP