WinXP client cannot connect to domain printer

I have Windows XP client on my network that connects to our network via our
wireless access point to access the internet. This machine is not connected
to the domain. I am using the 'Add Printer Wizard' to allow this machine to
access a domain printer but the domain user account that is being used to
connect to the domain apparently doesn't allow the printer connection to
occur.

What permissions or groups does the domain user account need in order to
allow this printer connection to occur?

Mervin Williams

See:
Cari (MS-MVP)