Hi,

Unbeknownst to me, my wife let my brother-in-law use my laptop from work to
surf the web while he was visiting yesterday and I was out of the house. I
can see from the History that he visited some very unsavory web sites.

I need to delete EVERY image that he looked at from my computer - without
reinstalling windows. I know that pictures merely viewed (not downloaded)
are stored somewhere, and that just deleting the cache & history will not
remove everything.

Please help. Once I log back on to the network at work, there is some type
of automated program that looks at EVERYTHING you’ve been doing since the
machine was last logged on. For obvious reasons, I need to clean up my hard
drive before I log back in to the network at work.

Thanks in advance,
RaelSF

Start, Run, Accessories, System Tools, DiskCleanup. Check all the boxes.

I'd also run a FULL antivirus scan with updated signatures and a FULL
antispyware scan with updated signatures... probably with a couple of
different antispyware applications like SpyBot Search and Destroy, Ad-Aware
and Microsoft Antispyware.

Once this has been done, I'd suggest putting a password on your account.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging