how to change units of measurement of report

Hello friends,

How do I change the units of measurement from Inches to centimeters in the
Page Setup of a report ?

Thanks in advance
Pablo
5 answers Last reply
More about change units measurement report

    For a quick "guestimate", one inch is about 2 1/2 centimeters.
    Even a dictionary has conversion scales you can look up.
    --
    XP-WNP
    Today is the first day of the

    "Pablo De la Puente" wrote:

    > Hello friends,
    >
    > How do I change the units of measurement from Inches to centimeters in the
    > Page Setup of a report ?
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    > Pablo

    Yes, Byte, I know how to convert inches to milimeters, that's not the
    problem. What I need is to be able to switch my interface so it will
    display exactly what my latin american customers see.
    I suspect it's a Windows setting but I don't know how to change it.

    Pablo

    "Byte" <Byte@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > For a quick "guestimate", one inch is about 2 1/2 centimeters.
    > Even a dictionary has conversion scales you can look up.
    > --
    > XP-WNP
    > Today is the first day of the
    > rest of your life.
    >

    > "Pablo De la Puente" wrote:
    >
    > > Hello friends,
    > >
    > > How do I change the units of measurement from Inches to centimeters in
    the
    > > Page Setup of a report ?
    > >
    > > Thanks in advance
    > > Pablo

    This is a function of the Regional and Language settings for your user
    account.

    Control Panel
    Regional and Language Options
    On the Regional Options tab, click Customize
    in the Measurement System drop down list box, select U.S.

    --
    Bruce Sanderson MVP Printing
    http://members.shaw.ca/bsanders

    "Pablo De la Puente" <pdelap@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Yes, Byte, I know how to convert inches to milimeters, that's not the
    > problem. What I need is to be able to switch my interface so it will
    > display exactly what my latin american customers see.
    > I suspect it's a Windows setting but I don't know how to change it.
    >
    > Pablo
    >

    > "Byte" <Byte@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> For a quick "guestimate", one inch is about 2 1/2 centimeters.
    >> Even a dictionary has conversion scales you can look up.
    >> --
    >> XP-WNP
    >> Today is the first day of the
    >> rest of your life.
    >>

    >> "Pablo De la Puente" wrote:
    >>
    >> > Hello friends,
    >> >
    >> > How do I change the units of measurement from Inches to centimeters in
    > the
    >> > Page Setup of a report ?
    >> >
    >> > Thanks in advance
    >> > Pablo

  4. In MS Word Click Tools/Options/General you can see Measurement Units drop down menu choice.
  5. What software do you wish to change the measurements in. I presume not MS Word?

    Also I hate it when there are mass quotes from archives. I can never quite follow what is going on. The pace is too fast for a dim lightbulb like me. I am also really lousy at playing bingo. I can't keep up when marking me numbers off. I would need one of those sexy big dabbers that wipe out a number with on dot. BTW please forgive me I am v tired.

Fax Microsoft Windows XP