Epic Dawn

I must be an idiot, but I cant figure out what server Epic Dawn is on.
Someone mind filling me in? Also, who would I contact in game for an
invite?

thanks,

b.
1 answer Last reply
More about epic dawn

    mcbragg66@yahoo.com wrote in news:1125474238.260270.27130
    @o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

    > I must be an idiot, but I cant figure out what server Epic Dawn is on.
    > Someone mind filling me in? Also, who would I contact in game for an
    > invite?
    >
    > thanks,
    >
    > b.

    Maelyn Starpyre. Start with a /who all "Epic Dawn".

    --
    Rumble
    -- Benjamin Franklin

Epic Games Servers Video Games