HP Officejet 6210

sue

I've installed this and can use the printer ok but can't access the sofware.
I get the following error messages "hpqgalry.exe, hpqselsk.exe and
hpqthbo8.exe" Common Language Runtime Debugger - the message is "Application
has generated an exception that could not be handled" I have had numerous
contacts with HP who cant resolve. I've reinstalled the software 3 times.
Can anyone help?
--
Cheers
Sue

a) You are logged on as an Administrator?

b) This is the latest version of the software, downloaded from HP's website?
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

"Sue" <Sue@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I've installed this and can use the printer ok but can't access the
> sofware.
> I get the following error messages "hpqgalry.exe, hpqselsk.exe and
> hpqthbo8.exe" Common Language Runtime Debugger - the message is
> "Application
> has generated an exception that could not be handled" I have had numerous
> contacts with HP who cant resolve. I've reinstalled the software 3 times.
> Can anyone help?
> --
> Cheers
> Sue

sue

Dear Cari

Yes to both.

Thanks
--
Cheers
Sue

"Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

> a) You are logged on as an Administrator?
>
> b) This is the latest version of the software, downloaded from HP's website?
> --
> Cari (MS-MVP)
> Printing & Imaging
>

> "Sue" <Sue@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I've installed this and can use the printer ok but can't access the
> > sofware.
> > I get the following error messages "hpqgalry.exe, hpqselsk.exe and
> > hpqthbo8.exe" Common Language Runtime Debugger - the message is
> > "Application
> > has generated an exception that could not be handled" I have had numerous
> > contacts with HP who cant resolve. I've reinstalled the software 3 times.
> > Can anyone help?
> > --
> > Cheers
> > Sue

Go to the Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs. Uninstall the .NET
framework... reboot the PC.

Use WindowsUpdates and install it (and its subsequent fixes) again and try
the installation again.