HP Officejet 6210

I've installed this and can use the printer ok but can't access the sofware.
I get the following error messages "hpqgalry.exe, hpqselsk.exe and
hpqthbo8.exe" Common Language Runtime Debugger - the message is "Application
has generated an exception that could not be handled" I have had numerous
contacts with HP who cant resolve. I've reinstalled the software 3 times.
Can anyone help?
--
Cheers
Sue

    a) You are logged on as an Administrator?

    b) This is the latest version of the software, downloaded from HP's website?
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    Printing & Imaging

    "Sue" <Sue@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I've installed this and can use the printer ok but can't access the
    > sofware.
    > I get the following error messages "hpqgalry.exe, hpqselsk.exe and
    > hpqthbo8.exe" Common Language Runtime Debugger - the message is
    > "Application
    > has generated an exception that could not be handled" I have had numerous
    > contacts with HP who cant resolve. I've reinstalled the software 3 times.
    > Can anyone help?
    > --
    > Cheers
    > Sue

    Dear Cari

    Yes to both.

    Thanks
    --
    Cheers
    Sue

    "Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

    > a) You are logged on as an Administrator?
    >
    > b) This is the latest version of the software, downloaded from HP's website?
    > --
    > Cari (MS-MVP)
    > Printing & Imaging
    >

    > "Sue" <Sue@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > I've installed this and can use the printer ok but can't access the
    > > sofware.
    > > I get the following error messages "hpqgalry.exe, hpqselsk.exe and
    > > hpqthbo8.exe" Common Language Runtime Debugger - the message is
    > > "Application
    > > has generated an exception that could not be handled" I have had numerous
    > > contacts with HP who cant resolve. I've reinstalled the software 3 times.
    > > Can anyone help?
    > > --
    > > Cheers
    > > Sue

    Go to the Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs. Uninstall the .NET
    framework... reboot the PC.

    Use WindowsUpdates and install it (and its subsequent fixes) again and try
    the installation again.
    --

    > Dear Cari
    >
    > Yes to both.
    >
    > Thanks
    > --
    > Cheers
    > Sue
    >

    > "Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:
    >
    >> a) You are logged on as an Administrator?
    >>
    >> b) This is the latest version of the software, downloaded from HP's
    >> website?
    >> --
    >> Cari (MS-MVP)
    >> Printing & Imaging
    >>

    >> "Sue" <Sue@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> > I've installed this and can use the printer ok but can't access the
    >> > sofware.
    >> > I get the following error messages "hpqgalry.exe, hpqselsk.exe and
    >> > hpqthbo8.exe" Common Language Runtime Debugger - the message is
    >> > "Application
    >> > has generated an exception that could not be handled" I have had
    >> > numerous
    >> > contacts with HP who cant resolve. I've reinstalled the software 3
    >> > times.
    >> > Can anyone help?
    >> > --
    >> > Cheers