Epson Stylus Colour 880 Problem

I am running XP Pro With SP 2. My wife writes verses for greetings cards as
a hobby. When the verses are written in Word 2000,all the lines of text are
in line vertically. That is all the first letters of each line of text are
directly beneath the first letter of the previous line. On print preview it
looks fine,but when it is printed,some of the lines of text have moved to
the left or right. The lines that have moved to the right have 'wordwraped'
onto the line below. The verses are written in 'portrait'. Could any one
shed a light on what needs to be configured to rectify this. I have the
latest driver for the printer and all Windows updates
TIA
4 answers Last reply
More about epson stylus colour problem

    Does it stay the same if you do a Print Preview from within Word?
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    Printing & Imaging

    "perky" <alperk47.asif.@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I am running XP Pro With SP 2. My wife writes verses for greetings cards as
    > a hobby. When the verses are written in Word 2000,all the lines of text
    > are
    > in line vertically. That is all the first letters of each line of text are
    > directly beneath the first letter of the previous line. On print preview
    > it
    > looks fine,but when it is printed,some of the lines of text have moved to
    > the left or right. The lines that have moved to the right have
    > 'wordwraped'
    > onto the line below. The verses are written in 'portrait'. Could any one
    > shed a light on what needs to be configured to rectify this. I have the
    > latest driver for the printer and all Windows updates
    > TIA

    hi cari
    I will explain how it is previewed. When the verse is typed,We click on
    'Print' while still in Word.Thats when we get the preview.hope thet
    clarifies it better.

    No... look for the magnifying glass on the toolbar.... that's the preview
    feature.
    --

    > hi cari
    > I will explain how it is previewed. When the verse is typed,We click on
    > 'Print' while still in Word.Thats when we get the preview.hope thet
    > clarifies it better.

    I will Try that when I get the verse typed.thanks cari

Windows XP