Netowrking printer with different platforms.

My workhorse computer in the office runs Windows 2000. I have an HP LaserJEt
1000 connected to it. My wife's computer in the bedroom runs Windows XP home
edition. The two share a broadband connection via a wireless router-a D-Link
DI-524. I would lik emy wife to be able to use my printer from her computer.
I haven't been able to make it happen. Any suggestions?
1 answer Last reply
More about netowrking printer platforms

    See:
    http://www.coribright.com/windows/Article%20Five.htm
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    Printing & Imaging

    "Dougbq" <Dougbq@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > My workhorse computer in the office runs Windows 2000. I have an HP
    > LaserJEt
    > 1000 connected to it. My wife's computer in the bedroom runs Windows XP
    > home
    > edition. The two share a broadband connection via a wireless router-a
    > D-Link
    > DI-524. I would lik emy wife to be able to use my printer from her
    > computer.
    > I haven't been able to make it happen. Any suggestions?

Computers Printers Windows XP