Netowrking printer with different platforms.

My workhorse computer in the office runs Windows 2000. I have an HP LaserJEt
1000 connected to it. My wife's computer in the bedroom runs Windows XP home
edition. The two share a broadband connection via a wireless router-a D-Link
DI-524. I would lik emy wife to be able to use my printer from her computer.
I haven't been able to make it happen. Any suggestions?

See:
http://www.coribright.com/windows/Article%20Five.htm
--
Cari (MS-MVP)