SBS 2003 and Outlook 2003 Faxing

I am trying to fax from my Outlook 2003 client through a shared fax on
my SBS 2003 server. When I try to access my contacts, Outlook only
shows those contacts with e-mail addresses and not the ones with fax
numbers only. Also, when I try to use the fax transport, Outlook
defaults to the contact e-mail address. What am I missing?

Thanks,

Mike
2 answers Last reply
More about 2003 outlook 2003 faxing

    The Outlook Address Book lists all electronic addresses: email, fax, and
    pager. The Fax Service will use whatever address you select. Select the fax
    address.
    You did not post enough information for us to troubleshoot. We have no idea
    how you are selecting your recipient.
    --
    Russ Valentine
    [MVP-Outlook]
    <mbazelon@intellicomp.us> wrote in message
    > I am trying to fax from my Outlook 2003 client through a shared fax on
    > my SBS 2003 server. When I try to access my contacts, Outlook only
    > shows those contacts with e-mail addresses and not the ones with fax
    > numbers only. Also, when I try to use the fax transport, Outlook
    > defaults to the contact e-mail address. What am I missing?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Mike

  2. Convenient tool for your Outlook: "Contacts Collector".
    ContactsCollector adds people you correspond with to your Address Book.
    http://www.stanfordtrident.com/products/ContactsCollector/
    Dmitry

Fax SBS 2003 Outlook 2003 Windows XP