Water Cooling- scented tablets?

LCARS

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2002
I just got the Innovatek water cooling system. But it came with a small package of little scented gummie bear things (3 clear, 4 purple) in the shape of the innovatek logo. There is no documentation anywhere as far as I can tell

I can only imagine that these things are some sort of water additive... or food.

I dunno, maybe the company has provided me with a snack for eating during installation? ;)

LCARS

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2002
Huh, well I'll be jiggered, it really IS candy!<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by LCARS on 12/21/02 00:57 AM.</EM></FONT></P>

lhgpoobaa

Illustrious
Dec 31, 2007
LOL what a nice suprise...
Of course its only later that u find the documentation that says "corosion inhibitor tablets - highly toxic - do not eat"
:lol:

<b><font color=purple>[Rik_]</font color=purple> I wonder how many people have made their own phasechange system?
<font color=blue>[LHGPooBaa]</font color=blue> I get phasechange whenever i eat a hot chillie :lol: </b>

svol

Champion
I think it is a koolant. I tried looking on the Innovatek website for information but I couldn't find something similair.

My PC eats so much money that I'm in 'desperate' need of it to buy PC3500 RAM, help Svol with his OC project!
--- PM me for information.