Explorer closes when looking at printer properties

September 21, 2005 12:13:02 AM

when I click on printers and faxes in the control panel, an error message
comes up and says windows explorer needs to close. I cannot change settings
for the printer. I am using a Lexmark z65 printer. System restore did not
fix the problem.
Anonymous
September 21, 2005 2:00:30 PM

Did you try uninstalling and reinstalling the printer?

Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

!