Explorer closes when looking at printer properties

when I click on printers and faxes in the control panel, an error message
comes up and says windows explorer needs to close. I cannot change settings
for the printer. I am using a Lexmark z65 printer. System restore did not
fix the problem.
1 answer Last reply
More about explorer closes printer properties

    Did you try uninstalling and reinstalling the printer?

    Cari (MS-MVP)
    Printing & Imaging

    "jwlotz" <jwlotz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > when I click on printers and faxes in the control panel, an error message
    > comes up and says windows explorer needs to close. I cannot change
    > settings
    > for the printer. I am using a Lexmark z65 printer. System restore did
    > not
    > fix the problem.

Explorer Printers Windows XP