Cheapest BF3 deals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
there are plenty of places you can get it cheaply and legally. brazil and many other second world countries. and yes its perfectly legal. E.A. may not like it but it is...
use a vpn host or similar to get the game the only real problem is some sites wont take your money if its not in the local currency. so use paypalas it can automatically calculate the amount you need to pay and will often work on sites that will refuse your credit card.

btw if E.A wernt so intent on ripping off there customer base i wouldn't normally recomend such action but they are looking to charge 70+bux for the next installment of battlefield and MOH... both the limited edition and digital delux editions are rediculously priced and they are doing this because...

dscudella

Honorable
Sep 10, 2012
If you want buy it legitimately, go to Amazon.com right now and use the code SQRLUVOC to get 25% off digital downloads.

The only way to get it so cheap ($8) is to buy a Russian CD Key (from Russia), set up a VPN and activate and download the game from Origin. There's two big problems I have with this. First, your giving your Debit / Credit card info to a RUSSIAN website and secondly, there's the chance that the CD Key might not work.

dscudella

Honorable
Sep 10, 2012
Just google BF3 CD Key. There are tons of sites that sell the Russian CD Keys, like I said, if this is a risk you're willing to take to save a few bucks, go for it. BF3 is $39.99 on Origin and $32.13 on Amazon (the code doesn't work as it's already on sale). Those prices are for the digital download.

casualcolors

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2011

Believe the other thread meant British pounds. Really this didn't need to be made into its own thread. You just apply the coupon code to BF3 which is already on sale for 19.99 on their site. If that's not cheap enough for you, then you'll have to stick to different and cheaper games.

there are plenty of places you can get it cheaply and legally. brazil and many other second world countries. and yes its perfectly legal. E.A. may not like it but it is...
use a vpn host or similar to get the game the only real problem is some sites wont take your money if its not in the local currency. so use paypalas it can automatically calculate the amount you need to pay and will often work on sites that will refuse your credit card.

btw if E.A wernt so intent on ripping off there customer base i wouldn't normally recomend such action but they are looking to charge 70+bux for the next installment of battlefield and MOH... both the limited edition and digital delux editions are rediculously priced and they are doing this because they managed to get away with ripping off the BF3 players with the premium content...
so they know they can charge so much for so little.

MOH will be on the frostbite 2 engine. will resemble ICQ in map configs and will be no different gfx wise than bf3...

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.