plan choices

Other than Americas Choice, what other non-prepay voice plans does
verizon wireless offer? I know there are local plans but I dont know
anything about them and cant find any documantion on them. I live in
NYC and rarly leave the tri-state area and for the few times I do
leave, I am willing to pay roaming. I am trying to find something
cheaper than Americas Choice or just an alternative. What features do
non-Americas Choice plans come with? like Family Share, and free N&W
and nights?

bulk88@hotmail.com wrote:

> Other than Americas Choice, what other non-prepay voice plans does
> verizon wireless offer? I know there are local plans but I dont know
> anything about them and cant find any documantion on them. I live in
> NYC and rarly leave the tri-state area and for the few times I do
> leave, I am willing to pay roaming. I am trying to find something
> cheaper than Americas Choice or just an alternative. What features do
> non-Americas Choice plans come with? like Family Share, and free N&W
> and nights?

http://www.verizonwireless.com

LB

waywith wrote:

> I believe there was a post on another web site to the effect that, as of
> 4/11/05, Verizon discontinued all Local Plans. It's America's choice or
> nothing.

The American Plan. Love it or leave it!

Notan