Forza motorsport on pc petition

david1006

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2011
PC gaming has been called dead in the past, said to be failing but that is not anywhere near the truth. PC gaming is thriving right now and we urge you to put Forza Horizon/Upcoming Forza games on PC

PC gamers still have a strong foothold in the gaming market, we want to urge the companies to give PC gamers the chance to experiences Forza.
if you want to help sight the petition

http://www.change.org/petitions/turn-10-studios-playground-games-microsoft-studios-put-forza-horizon-upcoming-forza-games-on-pc-2#

cunning

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2007
Ummm... I'm a fan of forza but it has no business being on PC. It's a good console racer and that's why I like it but if you're looking to do some PC racing iRacing is all you need. And maybe pCars and assetto corsa depending on how they turn out.

danseaview

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2010
It's quite easy to stop game piracy all you do is make the game into a community, then people want to play together so they will buy it. Also a 25% discount on steam every couple months doesn't hurt to.(Except my bank :)). It is quite annoying to not be able to play my favorite games because the game companies don't think its profitable, Forza and GTA are 2 games that i would be willing to pay $70 for and would pre-order but forza refuses to believe pc exists and GTA releases terrible ports about a year after the games release its just a shame.