Sign in with
Your question

Just need some advice

Last response: in Video Games
October 23, 2012 9:24:29 PM

Ok so maybe I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to things and with games like metro I'm getting 30-40 frames on ultra , with Battlefield 3 I get lag spikes a lot ( I heard other reports though) and In wow in the new expansion zones I'm getting 30 frames( heard other people have this problem also) and whenever I tried to install texture packs for morrowwind i only get like 30-40 frames or qarls for oblivion it lags like crazy and Shogun I get huge lag with shogun on some occasions especially siege battles. Is something bottlenecking it? Its not heat issues ( I checked) or do i just have to learn to turn my game settings to medium or am I just lucky to get 40 frames on games like metro?

Specs
i5 650 3.4ghz dual core
6 gigs of ram
gtx 560 ti 1 gb v ram
windows 7

More about : advice

October 23, 2012 9:31:31 PM

Hi :) 

You NEED a better graphics card....

All the best Brett :) 
October 23, 2012 9:34:18 PM

Jesus really? I bought it around this time last year actually for almost 200 euro i always assumed it was the processor. Any suggestions?
Related resources
October 23, 2012 10:02:07 PM

thorrre said:
Jesus really? I bought it around this time last year actually for almost 200 euro i always assumed it was the processor. Any suggestions?

Hi :) 

My shops sell graphics card that cost over £1000....

The point here is that your graphics card IS bottle necking what looks like a very good system (apart from the card)

All the best Brett :) 
October 24, 2012 3:26:55 PM

I always assumed it was my proccessor
!