Closed

Homeworld Cataclysm

Can anyone tell me if Windows 7 will support/run the game Homeworld Cataclysm?????
13 answers Last reply
More about homeworld cataclysm
  1. i've tried and failed to get it to run, some forums state it will, or that may be the earlier ones, but i've had no luck.
  2. I think there might be a patch you can download to get it to run on Windows 7????
  3. You can try running it in compatibility mode.
  4. Try Compatibility mode, and if it doesn't work try googling for a fix. I've managed to get some pretty old games working on Windows 7, so I'm sure you can too.
  5. If you haven't found a fix yet just post again to let me know, I will contact the game maker (an old bud of mine) and get more info.
  6. wassup35 said:
    If you haven't found a fix yet just post again to let me know, I will contact the game maker (an old bud of mine) and get more info.

You have a buddy that used to work at Relic??
  7. Excellent, thanks so much guys.
  8. Herr_Koos said:
    You have a buddy that used to work at Relic??

My bud is one of the co-founders of Barking Dog.
  9. wassup35 said:
    My bud is one of the co-founders of Barking Dog.

Awesome! Does he work for Rockstar Vancouver now?
  10. Herr_Koos said:
    Awesome! Does he work for Rockstar Vancouver now?

Actually he sold his company to Rockstar and worked with them on a few of the biggie projects. Eventually had a falling out with them, didn't like what was going on so left and started up a new company and has been working on some console stuff.
  11. Hi - I am trying to get it to runn as well on Windows 7. Did you find a workarounf or fix????

Barry
    Please do not post your @mail (that way u are helping to spread the spam), u will be automatically notified if some one post fresh line in your thread. Thanx : )
  12. bbestpitch said:
    Hi - I am trying to get it to runn as well on Windows 7. Did you find a workarounf or fix????

Barry
    Please do not post your @mail (that way u are helping to spread the spam), u will be automatically notified if some one post fresh line in your thread. Thanx : )

Open a new thread on your problem, that is the best way to get helped : )

This one is old...
  13. This topic has been closed by Nikorr
Ask a new question

Read More

Windows 7 Support Games