Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Closed

Homeworld Cataclysm

Last response: in Windows 7
Share
October 26, 2010 7:36:28 PM

Can anyone tell me if Windows 7 will support/run the game Homeworld Cataclysm?????

More about : homeworld cataclysm

a b $ Windows 7
October 26, 2010 9:40:33 PM

i've tried and failed to get it to run, some forums state it will, or that may be the earlier ones, but i've had no luck.
Score
0
October 26, 2010 9:44:03 PM

I think there might be a patch you can download to get it to run on Windows 7????
Score
0
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
a b $ Windows 7
October 26, 2010 10:03:07 PM

You can try running it in compatibility mode.
Score
0
a b $ Windows 7
October 27, 2010 8:12:19 AM

Try Compatibility mode, and if it doesn't work try googling for a fix. I've managed to get some pretty old games working on Windows 7, so I'm sure you can too.
Score
0
October 28, 2010 4:08:00 AM

If you haven't found a fix yet just post again to let me know, I will contact the game maker (an old bud of mine) and get more info.

Score
0
a b $ Windows 7
October 28, 2010 7:41:19 AM

wassup35 said:
If you haven't found a fix yet just post again to let me know, I will contact the game maker (an old bud of mine) and get more info.


You have a buddy that used to work at Relic??
Score
0
November 4, 2010 1:23:36 PM

Excellent, thanks so much guys.
Score
0
November 5, 2010 2:10:48 AM

Herr_Koos said:
You have a buddy that used to work at Relic??




My bud is one of the co-founders of Barking Dog.
Score
0
a b $ Windows 7
November 5, 2010 6:08:03 AM

wassup35 said:
My bud is one of the co-founders of Barking Dog.


Awesome! Does he work for Rockstar Vancouver now?
Score
0
November 13, 2010 2:11:00 AM

Herr_Koos said:
Awesome! Does he work for Rockstar Vancouver now?



Actually he sold his company to Rockstar and worked with them on a few of the biggie projects. Eventually had a falling out with them, didn't like what was going on so left and started up a new company and has been working on some console stuff.
Score
0
January 2, 2012 1:44:32 AM

Hi - I am trying to get it to runn as well on Windows 7. Did you find a workarounf or fix????

Barry
Please do not post your @mail (that way u are helping to spread the spam), u will be automatically notified if some one post fresh line in your thread. Thanx : )
Score
0
a b $ Windows 7
January 2, 2012 2:47:49 AM

bbestpitch said:
Hi - I am trying to get it to runn as well on Windows 7. Did you find a workarounf or fix????

Barry
Please do not post your @mail (that way u are helping to spread the spam), u will be automatically notified if some one post fresh line in your thread. Thanx : )

Open a new thread on your problem, that is the best way to get helped : )

This one is old...
Score
0
a b $ Windows 7
January 2, 2012 2:48:11 AM

This topic has been closed by Nikorr
Score
0
!