Compaq Presario 5204

I have a problem. I purchased a Dvd Burner and I do not know how to open
the computer case to get started. Can some one help me out?
2 answers Last reply
More about compaq presario 5204

    The Maintenance & Service Guide for the 5200s:

    http://www.compaq.com/athome/support/msgs/5000/

    HH

    In news:0c4095925c8016e2e982695d09bf240b@localhost.talkaboutcomputing.com,
    Knox <bigdawgpit33615@yahoo.com> opined very noisily:
    > I have a problem. I purchased a Dvd Burner and I do not know how to
    > open the computer case to get started. Can some one help me out?

    Screwdriver ?
    --

    Yddap
    Remove guts to reply