Compaq Presario 5204

Last response: in Computer Brands
April 1, 2005 11:18:18 PM

I have a problem. I purchased a Dvd Burner and I do not know how to open
the computer case to get started. Can some one help me out?

More about : compaq presario 5204

April 2, 2005 12:55:07 AM

The Maintenance & Service Guide for the 5200s:

http://www.compaq.com/athome/support/msgs/5000/

HH

"Knox" <bigdawgpit33615@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I have a problem. I purchased a Dvd Burner and I do not know how to open
> the computer case to get started. Can some one help me out?

Anonymous
April 2, 2005 4:31:09 AM

In news:0c4095925c8016e2e982695d09bf240b@localhost.talkaboutcomputing.com,
Knox <bigdawgpit33615@yahoo.com> opined very noisily:
> I have a problem. I purchased a Dvd Burner and I do not know how to
> open the computer case to get started. Can some one help me out?

Screwdriver ?
--

Yddap
Remove guts to reply