varied. like better combat, more wildlife
and monster variety, more customisation
options and just overall better experience
than the base game.
please dont suggest any superfluous mods
which dont really make a positive difference
in playing skyrim.
and if possible the mods should not be too
large in size as i have a slow connection.
please only suggest the best and most
popular mods out there
also point out where can i download these mods.from
thanks

Solution
I use Skyrim Nexus mods to get the best mods. When I mod Skyrim, I like to add only realistic mods that will make the game more RPG. I'm not into half the stuff people upload on there. When I first started to mod Skyrim, I went on the Nexus website and clicked 'top files'. I changed the UI and the graphics. I used a environment graphic mod called 'Sharpshooters Extreme Graphics Vision ENB - good performance', even with my old system I got good FPS. I also install HD texture mods. I tend to only download the ones that have good, positive comments and plenty of endorsements.

Oh, there is no harm in checking out the videos on Youtube who show off the latest mods for Skyrim. Videos like that give me ideas for new mods to install on my...

geekintel

Honorable
May 20, 2012
I use Skyrim Nexus mods to get the best mods. When I mod Skyrim, I like to add only realistic mods that will make the game more RPG. I'm not into half the stuff people upload on there. When I first started to mod Skyrim, I went on the Nexus website and clicked 'top files'. I changed the UI and the graphics. I used a environment graphic mod called 'Sharpshooters Extreme Graphics Vision ENB - good performance', even with my old system I got good FPS. I also install HD texture mods. I tend to only download the ones that have good, positive comments and plenty of endorsements.

Oh, there is no harm in checking out the videos on Youtube who show off the latest mods for Skyrim. Videos like that give me ideas for new mods to install on my computer.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS