video and sound driver for Compaq Presario 5476

Last response: in Computer Brands
April 3, 2005 5:57:56 PM

I've format my presario 5476 and installed a dutch version of win 98
instead of the english recovery cd, but I can't find the drivers for
the on-board video and sound card. Can somebody please help me?

Thanks Joost
April 4, 2005 1:34:33 AM

For the Intel 810 video, go here:

http://downloadfinder.intel.com/scripts-df/filter_resul...*+98&submit=Go%21